Wednesday, December 26, 2012

WW: Kettle Corn!

Wok Wednesdays wokking through Stir-Frying to the Sky's Edge
by Grace Young

This week was a freebie for the Wok Wednesdays group. This meaning we can choose any recipe from the book or make up one of our own; or choose not to do anything if we were too busy with the Christmas holiday.

I orginally chose the latter - to skip this week. When I got the munchies and headed for the popcorn in the cupboard, I thought - lets wok it! I added a bit of sugar as well to make my own kettle corn. I'm sure I did not put in as much as the vendors at the farmer's markets do, still it was very tasty. I think the wok made it taste even better!

Success meter 1-3: 3



To make your own kettle corn, just follow the directions on the popcorn bag and add a tablespoon or two of sugar with the oil (I have read recipes that call for up to a 1/4 cup of sugar! Too much in my opinion).



Visit Wok Wednesdays on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Would love to hear from you - feel free to comment.