Wednesday, May 15, 2013

WW: Wok-Seared Vegetables

Wok Wednesdays wokking through Stir-Frying to the Sky's Edge
by Grace Young



I wish there was something more to say about this dish, but there isn't other than it was quick, easy, and delicious, as most of Grace's recipes are.

Success meter (1-3): 3


I really wanted to use the cool tool - the kinpira peeler, for julienning the carrots, but I felt they needed be the same consistency as the asparagus (personal preference) so I julienned them the old-fashioned way - with a knife.




One of the rules of the Wok Wednesdays group is we are asked not to post the recipes here on our blog. If you would like the recipe, you will find it on page 223 in Stir-Frying to the Sky's Edge, which you can purchase at your local bookstore or find at your local library. I highly recommend purchasing the book - you won't be disappointed. 

Wok Wednesdays is an online cooking group. If you would like to join us or just want more information, click here or visit us on Facebook.

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous side dish! The Asian twist must taste amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS...I filled my sweet brioche with a mixture of cream cheese, sugar and a squeeze of lemon...plus a huge raspberry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! I have this book - I saw Grace on Martha and bought the book but have never used it. Time to open it up ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Would love to hear from you - feel free to comment.