Saturday, February 4, 2012

Oops!

You may have noticed a slight change in the title of this blog. It was written as My Culinary Mission: To cook through my 100 + books.

Well it has been just over one year since I started this blog and my daughter has brought to my attention that I have over 200 cookbooks (and here I thought I was almost finished cooking through them all!) I have a long way to go; and most of them are in the baking genre - oh my! Baked goods anyone?

Speaking of baked goods, This Tuesday begins TWD: Baking with Julia! I am so excited to start baking with this group. (See the tab TWD at the top of this page for details.) Check back Tuesday to see our first post of white loaves.

Happy baking to all!

Cathy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Would love to hear from you - feel free to comment.