Saturday, November 17, 2012

Loaded Twice~Baked Potatoes

Recipe from Eating Well 

This is going to be quick - just like the recipe.

I was looking for something quick and comforting for dinner; this fit the bill. Serve alongside a green salad and you have a complete meal.

Omit the meat and you have a great vegetarian dish. Maybe even better!

Success meter (1-3): 3


I wanted to use ground turkey, or even chicken in the filling. Unfortunately Safeway does not sell
small increments of ground meat (I only needed four ounces) other than ground beef which is
called for in the recipe, so that is what I went with.

I substituted non-fat Greek yogurt for the sour cream and added cayenne pepper for a little heat.

You can find the recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Would love to hear from you - feel free to comment.